LOTTO724 is committed to the protection of the Personal Information of individuals and is bound by the APPs under the Privacy Act 1988.
To ensure that LOTTO724 protects its customers' privacy in accordance with the APPs, LOTTO724 is committed to ensuring the collection, accuracy, storage, security, use, disclosure and destruction of Personal Information is compliant with the APPs.
LOTTO724 ensures its employees receive training in the proper handling of Personal Information. Access to information held by us is limited to authorised people on a strict need-to-know basis relevant to their roles and responsibilities.
3. What is Personal Information
Personal Information is any information about you that identifies you or by which your identity can be reasonably determined.
4. What Personal Information do we collect
The Personal Information that LOTTO724 collects about you may include your:
• Date of birth
• Mailing address
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Financial institution account details
• Credit card details
• Information on identity verification documents which we require for account registration
• Usernames and passwords for your account
5. Why and how LOTTO724 collects Personal Information
Personal Information is essentially collected through the Lotto724.com website for the primary purpose of administering the lottery-based gaming activities, ensuring that players who win prizes receive their winnings, and improving service levels to customers.
Personal Information is collected from you in the following ways:
• Through our Lotto724.com website and communications between you and us by correspondence (such as email, fax, letter, phone);
• Our transaction records relating to the purchase of lottery products and services; and
What are 'cookies'?
• Our website uses ‘cookies’.
• 'Cookies' are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
• 'Cookies' enable our system to recognise your browser and maintain your purchasing details in your shopping basket.
• By disabling 'cookies', you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by Lotto724.com.
• Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive 'cookies', you may adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when 'cookies' are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for 'cookies' in your Help/Contents and Index options on your browser.
• We recommend that you leave your 'cookies' enabled; otherwise you will not be able to purchase lottery entries with us.
• Our 'cookies' don't send us back any information about your computer (except your IP address) or any other information on your hard drive.
6. Personal Information Security
LOTTO724 is committed to the protection of your Personal Information from unauthorized access. We use a range of security mechanisms and procedures to protect the Personal Information we hold about you.
LOTTO724 makes all reasonable efforts to ensure your Personal Information is stored securely both in electronic and physical forms, and complies with the APPs. The Lotto724.com website pages from which you may forward to us Personal Information are encrypted through a password protected portal using 128 bit SSL encryption. However, there may be risks associated when transferring your Personal Information to us from other internet facilities or by email.
Personal Information that is no longer required will be destroyed in accordance with the legislation and APPs.
7. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used to:
• Verify your name, age, address and identity;
• Provide you with lottery-based gaming products and services;
• Record and register your lottery purchases and other transactions with us and manage your account with us;
• Notify you of, and provide you with, any lottery winnings;
• Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
• Research and develop our services;
• Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems;
• Communicate new products and services to you, by LOTTO724 and/or its lottery-based game suppliers for marketing purposes, including, the opportunity to take up special promotions and offers. You have an 'opt-out' option to this communication by following the one-click unsubscribe link available at the bottom of every promotional message. We only send periodical communications to individuals who have 'opted in' to receive these. We do not 'spam' our customers in any manner;
• Address any query, feedback or complaints you may have; and
• Contact you for any other reason.
LOTTO724 may disclose your information to:
• Its lottery-based game suppliers, their auditors, and/or their regulators;
• Your authorised representative (e.g. legal advisers) but only upon receipt of your written authorisation;
• Unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of relevant functions relating to the provision of lottery-based gaming and marketing products and services and only for the primary purpose of providing those functions;
Professional advisers including but not limited to accountants, auditors and legal advisers; and
• Courts, Government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law.
• You also consent to LOTTO724 providing your Personal Information to a third party located outside Country. * You also consent to any such third party storing your Personal Information. Any such third party will not be permitted to re-sell, use or share the data provided, without LOTTO724's permission.
8. Important Notice: cross-border disclosures
By providing your Personal Information to LOTTO724, you consent to disclosures to overseas recipients.
Where we do provide your Personal Information to overseas recipients, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients undertake to protect your privacy. However, by consenting to such disclosure, you acknowledge that LOTTO724 will not be accountable under the Privacy Act for any breach of your privacy by the overseas recipient, nor will you be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act for any use or breach by the overseas recipient. You also acknowledge that the overseas recipient may not be subject to similar laws or principles as under privacy law.
9. Access to Personal Information
You have the right under the Privacy Act 1988 to seek access to the Personal Information held by LOTTO724 about you. If you wish to exercise this right, or if you believe that the information is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date, you should either correct/update the information through the Lotto724.com website by logging into My Account using your username and password, or contact us.
All requests to access Personal Information must be made in writing or by email and addressed to the Privacy Officer at the addresses listed at the end of this document. It is LOTTO724 policy to respond to any such request within a reasonable period of time after the request is received. LOTTO724 will not charge you for making requests to access any information held about you, however, we reserve the right to undertake cost recovery for the provision of such information where it is justified.
If there is a reason for not granting you access to your information, we will provide you with a written explanation of the reasons for the refusal (unless unreasonable to do so) and inform you of the mechanisms to complain about the refusal.
10. Enquiries and Complaints
Information about the Privacy Act 1988 is available.
If you have a complaint regarding LOTTO724's management of your Personal Information or wish to correct information held by us or require further information, please contact us. Our policy is to respond to your complaint, correction request or query within a reasonable period of time after the complaint is received.
Copyright © 2020 Lotto724 ; All Right Reserved